The DocuPrint CM415 AP model represents a breakthrough in solutions-capable printers from Fuji Xerox – it brings sophisticated document management features usually associated with larger, more expensive MFDs, but in a convenient desktop design.
• Feature-rich solutions capability
• Print and copy up to 35ppm
• Colour Scan up to 600dpi
• 4GB memory and 160GB hard drive standard
• 7” intuitive touch panel
• Network printing 100Base-TX/10Base-T
• Duplex printing standard
• Duplex ADF standard (60 sheets)
• AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support
• EA-Eco toner and toner saving function
• Maximum paper capacity 1,250 sheets – 550 sheet main tray and 150 multi-purpose tray, optional 1 x 550 sheet feeder. Output 250 sheets
- Think Bigger Go Smaller
- Capture Monitor Control
- How to set up job flow
- Paperless Digital Fax
|Print Speed||Up to 35 ppm|
|First Page Out||Monochrome: 8.6 seconds (A4 / Monochrome priority mode) Colour: 10.0 seconds (A4 / Colour priority mode)|
|Memory Standard/Maximum||4GB (Max 4GB)|
|Internal Hard Disk||160 GB or larger (Used space: 128 GB)|
|Print Language or PDL (Page Description Language)||Standard: PCL5/PCL6 Optional: Adobe, PostScript3|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||600 x 600, 1200 x 1200|
|Auto 2-sided Printing (Duplex)||Duplex Auto Document Feeder|
|Media Size||A4, Legal*3 [Legal when using Bypass Tray] A5 [Postcard(100 × 148), 3 × 5” (76 × 127 mm), when using Bypass Tray] 60-216 gsm|
|Paper Input Capability||Standard: 550 sheets x 1 tray + Bypass Tray 150 sheets Optional: Sheet Feeder: 550 sheets Max: 1250 sheets (Standard + Sheet Feeder x 1 tray)|
|Paper Output Capability||250 sheets|
|Connectivity||Standard: Ethernet 100Base-TX/10Base-T, USB2.0 Optional: Ethernet 1000Base-T|
|Scan Resolution||600 x 600 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi|
|Fax Features||A4 Legal document size 600 x 600 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi scanning resolution|
Corporate Advantage Program
Benefits for you
- Upgrade your printer fleet to save time and money
- Dedicated Business Account support
- Total 3 year onsite warranty* on selected models
Fuji Xerox has a reputation for market-leading research and development and providing a vast range of high quality printer-based products and services for organisations of all sizes. We help you take control of your documents, manage costs and improve productivity. In partnership with our Authorised Resellers, we have the experience and knowledge to design and implement a solution which best suits your business needs.
Our Corporate Advantage program is available from Authorised Fuji Xerox Printers Resellers who can provide eligible* business customers with a range of privileges including upgrading your eligible printer fleet to a total of three years onsite warranty.
This special offer is available for eligible business customers on the following models DocuPrint CP315 dw, CM315 z, P455d, M455df, CP405d, CM405df, M465AP, CM415AP, C5005d, 5105d, DocuCentre S2520 and ColorQube 8880.
So if you are a company executive or work for a large corporate organisation, our Authorised Resellers are ready to discuss qualification criteria and the unique benefits of our Corporate Advantage program.
Register your printer for the Corporate Advantage program > Visit our Product Registration site
Corporate Advantage Program Terms and Conditions*
1. The Fuji Xerox Corporate Advantage program is available to (i) Business’s with a registered ABN (ii) Registered Educational or Government bodies; or (iii) other companies that may be approved by Fuji Xerox Printers from time to time.
2. The Corporate Advantage program is valid to 30th June 2017.
3. Eligible products DocuPrint CP315 dw, CM315 z, P455d, M455d, CP405d, CM405df, M465AP, CM415AP, C5005d, 5105d, DocuCentre S2520 and ColorQube 8880.
4. In order to join the program you must register your product within 30 days of original purchase on our warranty registration web site http://warranty.fujixeroxprinters.com.au/. Please ensure you select ‘Business’ registration type.
5. As part of the Corporate Advantage program you will receive a total of 3 years onsite warranty for the registered products, in addition your company will receive ongoing offers from Fuji Xerox Printers.
6. By agreeing to join the program, you acknowledge and agree that you are authorised to provide information on behalf of your Company and that information provided is true and correct.
7. Fuji Xerox Printers have the right to exclude special offers and nominated accounts from this program.